Hottest Bathroom Trends
This past Spring, Milan hosted Salon Del Mobile. As you walked down the aisles you could clearly see what is trending in Europe. Here is what we have found to be the latest and emerging trends in residential and multi-residential bathroom trends. We have selected the latest products available in North America from the best manufacturers that align with these design trends.
Nothing looks worse than a cluttered and messy bathroom. Smart storage solutions like hidden pullout shelves allow easy access to products and quickly conceals them afterward. The less clutter and creating clean lines allows you to experience the true beauty of your bathroom.
The sink that does it all! Soap dispenser, faucet, hand dryer, sink basin and now laminated style doors. All designed to work together as one beautiful, touch-free, hygienic, highly efficient system. Most of it is all nicely concealed and hidden out of view, creating clean lines.
- 4-in-1 system, featuring a soap dispenser, faucet, hand dryer and basin
- Optional purse hook
- Space saving
- Clean design with soap and hand dryer being concealed in the deck
- All three deck units are touch-free to promote hygiene
- efficient and flexible design
This modern 36″ Wall Mounted Drawer Unit offers a streamlined storage solution that saves space.
- Space-saving design with a clean, streamlined look.
- Nubuck leather tabs
- Made with oak veneered Medium-density fiberboard (MDF)
- Slow-close hardware, to minimize noise
- Integrated dividers for enhanced organization and storage
- Available in Natural Oak, Canvas White, and Nubuck
Take a look at the breathtaking DXV Modulus Countertop Slab. This large but minimalistic countertop slab provides customizable space for sinks, storage, and décor.
- Modern design with clean lines
- Configurable to suit a variety of needs and design ideas
- Ideal for both residential and multi-residential applications
2. Bye-bye, all white washrooms, hello calming hue and pops of color!
While the all-white washroom had its moment, its time to move on. Washrooms are no longer seen as purely functional, they should be inviting, luxurious and relaxing. They are a place to unwind, soak in the tub. More and more designs are gravitating towards playing with different calming grey hues while adding interest with different textures and materials.
Designed for highly prestigious, exclusive restroom projects, the new PRIVADA line gives users the ultimate feeling of luxury with a completely tailored, serene experience and come in a wide range of colors.
- The cubicles feature an invisible, floating frame and no exposed hardware or fasteners.
- Interlocking facia panels fit perfectly eliminating line-of-sight for the most superior, private restroom experience.
- Have self-closing doors and indicate if they are occupied.
- European inspired but US manufactured, PRIVADA has half the lead time of overseas suppliers
Break away from the every day, with the unique Equility faucet in Matte Black, from DXV.
- Ceramic disc valve cartridge
- 3/8″ Compression braided, stainless steel flexible supply hose
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7L/min)
- Low Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (4.5 L/min)
3. Industrial bathroom trends
More and more bathrooms are going for the New York inspired industrial look, with striking features and crisp modern edges.
Inspired by the Manhattan Bridge, the Townsend collection features modern designs that can help designers and architects achieve the perfect industrial look.
- Modern, sleek, urban design
- Made from concrete giving it an industrial look
- Easy compatibility with several furniture options
We are busy people, why spend time cleaning your washroom when you can enjoy it instead. With self-cleaning products spend less time cleaning and more time luxuriating.
VorMax is the toilet that is designed with cleanliness in mind. It has proven to clean 2 times better than conventional toilets.
- VorMax™ flushing action helps keep the bowl free from skid marks, streaks, and splatter
- EverClean® Surface keep the bowl clean from top to bottom
- CleanCurve rim design eliminates hidden, hard-to-reach surfaces where dirt and buildup hide
- Slow close, quick release seat for easy cleaning
Technology integrated washrooms allow for exceptional control and water efficiency as well.
The Spectra E-touch shower allows users to easily switch between different spray patterns by touching the outer ring of the shower head. Also, convenient wall-mounted remote can be placed anywhere in your shower
- SmartControl Combi Shower System
- eTouch wall-mounted remote allows you to change the spray pattern with the touch of a button
- 4-Function shower head with different spray patterns, drench. sensitive, jet and massage.
- Metal ball joint
- A flow rate of 1.8 gpm helps conserve water
The GROHE SmartControl promises the perfect shower experience, right at the tip of your fingers with its intuitive buttons.
- The shower system gives users a wide selection of spray pattern and water flows.
- TrioMassage Spray, the combination of the Bokoma Spray and two massage sprays gives users a combined head and shoulder massage.
- GROHE PureRain/Rain O² spray as a preset function
- GROHE Starlight chromed metal spray plate
- Improved SpeedClean nozzles
- Easy to clean removable spray plate
- With the concealed, there is no visible shower rod, just the impressive Rainshower 360 head shower and GROHE SmartControl.
6. Metallic Finishes
A new way to customize! Special finishes are a distinguishing touch where a little goes a long way!
Sloan has introduced a series of finishes that carry over through the entire collection that helps designers design a coordinated bathroom with that “special finishing touch.”
- The brushed stainless finish hides most fingerprints or watermarks, keeping your restroom clean no matter the environment.
- Match the stainless finish across all products for a spotless finishing touch.
- Complete your restroom space and complement your brushed nickel design with Sloan’s products.
- With fewer fingerprints or watermarks left behind, the finish remains sharp and clean even after high-traffic use in any environment.
- Create the aura of high-end luxury and transform your space with polished brass.
- This finish is luxurious yet warm and will catch the eye of everyone who walks in the room. With a touch of gold, the polished brass finish will elevate the design in any environment.
7. The thinner the better
Space is in short supply, this is why thin design profiles are one of the biggest bathroom trends for this year. Thin profiles also add a modern, clean look to any space.
If there is any collection that is clean, crisp and ultra-modern it’s is the Studio S collection by American Standard! What’s more, the collection is soon unveiling faucets in Matte Black!
Take a look at the beautiful, thin and compact collection,
We hope our latest addition of design trends with a focus on bathroom trends left you inspired! Need help specifying these products for your next hotel, condo or commercial building? Check out our ATS Email Spec Service for your CSI Master Specifications, Revit files, more information on the products above and so much more!