ATS has grown to represent eight brands, with the newest, Spectrum, added in Western Canada in November of 2014. These manufacturers’ products can be found in exterior and interior settings within commercial, education, hospitality, medical, and long-term care industries.
Our dedicated and knowledgeable internal and external sales staff located across Canada are committed to delivering the highest level of personalized service to architects, designers, engineers, and distributors. Whether it’s providing technical information on a specific product, obtaining a quote, or making a purchase, we’re here to help with every step of the way.
As our Architectural Sales Representative, you will:
- Call on Architects and Interior Designers including General Contractors, Installers and Government Agencies to introduce and promote our company’s products and services;
- Work towards and maintain a high-level understanding of our Architectural Products and installation methods as well as our competitors;
- Plan and execute presentations to Architects and Interior Design firms via Lunch and Learn and/or face-to-face meetings at their offices to introduce them to our product line, in our current environment a knowledge of Zoom or Microsoft Teams is required;
- Establish long term relationships with our key customers while identifying new opportunities;
- Serve as a consultant, providing specifications and product recommendations;
- Track down major projects and the firms working on these projects to encourage them use our products;
- Work collaboratively with others at ATS to meet customer requirements, and to provide the most up to date product information to industry professionals;
- Use Customer Relationship Management systems (HubSpot) for reporting, maintaining and expanding customer base, entering your projects and managing those project timelines;
- Detail activities, progress, market information, new ideas, expenses and other relevant data as appropriate or as requested;
- We are really looking for someone with Architectural Sales experience to the commercial sector;
- You must reside in BC;
As our Architectural Sales Representative, you must have:
- A college degree and/or related experience in the field;
- At least 3 years construction industry experience in sales and business development;
- A good understanding of construction industry practices, products and standards, and the ability to interpret construction documents and specifications;
- An architectural or design background, and working knowledge of local Building Codes
- An outgoing personality with exceptional communication skills, both written, verbal & presentation skills;
- Professional demeanor and appearance;
- Technology and Internet savvy;
- Willingness to travel. Overnight travel is estimated at 30% to 40%;
- The territory is Western Canada and you will have to travel within BC as well as AB, SK & MB;
- Valid driver license is a must and you will need reliable transportation (car, truck);
- You will be carrying large samples and mock-ups from time to time and will be expected to make deliveries within your defined territory;
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com and Include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.