ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As our Business Development Manager, you will:
- Present and promote our company’s software solutions to construction industry professionals including manufacturers and their representatives, wholesalers, and others involved in construction specifications (mainly Engineers, Designers and Architects); coverage would include Western Canada
- Plan and execute remote seminars and one-on-one meetings to introduce, train or update on our company’s innovative tools and services; engaging specifiers to build projects utilizing ATS spec tools – possibly working with the ATS Market Development team members
- Build projects/specs (line drawings) for specifiers to increase ATS market share
- Achieve specific and clear targets for calls, specs and drawings
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with key clients who are assigned to the program/project;
- Execute calls with the project and/or business owners to gather, document, interpret, analyze and confirm business requirements and specifications for new or enhanced functionality;
- Assist with ideation, project initiation, and planning for assigned projects;
- Refine requirements using critical evaluation techniques, meetings, negotiations, systems knowledge, and experience;
- Work with multi-faceted teams to meet customer requirements, and to provide the most up to date product information to industry professionals;
- Manage the overall scope of the program/project, escalating to project managers and owners when material deviations from this are identified;
- Follow change control process to manage adjustments to base-lined deliverables and scope for assigned projects;
- Facilitate training and knowledge transfer for new project resources, as needed;
- Use Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) for reporting, maintaining and expanding customer base;
- Identify and track down major industry players to have them use our tools and services.
- Be prepared to aid in special projects as needed and/or collaborate with the Market Development team
As our Business Development Manager, you must have:
- A post-secondary degree in a related field with 5+ years of progressive experience in Business Analysis, Account Management and/or Technology Sales; Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to manage and influence across all levels of the organization;
- Superior organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Proven success with meeting quality and timeline standards, and motivated to work with limited supervision to produce quality results and deliver established priorities;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate and build rapport with all levels of staff and professionals remotely;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly learn new concepts/processes;
- Adaptable, flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced and frequently changing business environment;
- Professional demeanour and the ability to create advanced presentations;
- Technology and Internet savvy;
- A good understanding of construction industry practices, products and standards, local building codes and the ability to interpret construction documents and specifications (nice to have).
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used