ATS has grown to represent eight brands, with the newest, Spectrum, added in Western Canada in November of 2014. These manufacturers’ products can be found in exterior and interior settings within the commercial, education, hospitality, medical, and long-term care industries. Our dedicated and knowledgeable internal and external sales staff located across Canada are committed to delivering the highest level of personalized service to architects, designers, engineers, and distributors. Whether it’s providing technical information on a specific product, obtaining a quote, or making a purchase, we’re here to help with every step of the way.
As our Architectural CAD Drafter/Project Coordinator, you will:
- Review and analyze architectural drawings and specifications to determine project scopes as required
- Ensuring all bids are accurate and submitted on time for tender.
- Quickly learn about our wall panel and mounting system products to have the ability to explain and articulate these systems accordingly while speaking with a range of professionals (home and commercial property owners, engineers and architects, and contractors and installers).
- Provide excellent customer service and technical advice to our clients as required.
- Provide assistance to our outside sales representatives through territory-based pricing strategies, estimating services and technical support.
- Produce fabrication tickets from project site dimensions
- Work with our production team ensure projects are delivered on time and accurately
- Assist in producing shop drawings for facades and wall linings
As our Architectural CAD Drafter/Project Coordinator, you must have:
- A college diploma/university degree in architecture, architectural technology or related field;
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as an architectural estimator or in a similar role;
- An understanding of construction bidding and tender process, as well as overall knowledge of architectural products;
- Experience with building envelope systems and their related materials, components and systems;
- Strong technical understanding of facades and cladding systems and their applications;
- The ability to interpret architectural drawings, construction documents and specifications, knowledge of local Building Codes;
- Excellent AutoCAD skills required;
- Experience in using Bluebeam takeoff software is an asset;
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft products;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior organization and work ethic;
- Professional demeanour and appearance;
- Excellent fluency in English and French is an asset.
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.