ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As our Architectural CAD Drafter, you will:
- Review and analyze architectural drawings and specifications to determine project scopes as required to produce wall assembly shop drawings.
- Quickly learn about our wall panel and mounting system products to have ability to draw, explain and articulate these systems accordingly while speaking with a range of professionals (home and commercial property owners, engineers and architects, and contractors and installers).
- Provide excellent customer service and technical advice to our clients as required.
- Produce fabrication tickets from project site dimensions
- Work with our production team ensure projects are delivered on time and accurately
As our Architectural CAD Drafter, you must have:
- A college diploma / university degree in architecture, architectural technology or related field;
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as an architectural drafting or in a similar role;
- An understanding of construction bidding and tender process, as well as an overall knowledge of architectural products;
- Experience with building envelope systems and their related materials, components and systems;
- Strong technical understanding of facades and cladding systems and their applications;
- The ability to interpret architectural drawings, construction documents and specifications, knowledge of local Building Codes;
- Excellent AutoCAD skills required;
- Experience in using Bluebeam software is an asset;
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft products;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior organization and work ethic;
- Professional demeanor and appearance;
- Excellent fluency in English and French is an asset.
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.