ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As our Channel Marketing Manager, you will:
- Drive the development of cost-effective acquisition strategies and tactics to increase leads and our sales pipeline;
- Identify channel opportunities and work with internal contacts to collect content, design, develop and execute go-to-market programs to drive revenue
- Improving customer consumption; planning and implementing potential customer presentations, overseeing account profiles and monitoring competitor activity
- Coordinate the implementation of these defined strategies and tactics with internal and third-party players;
- Ensure the development of each project while respecting time constraints and budget;
- Deliver and monitor results, monthly and ad-hoc ensuring stated objectives are delivered on plan (monitor/ early indicators) and where required, take corrective actions to achieve and exceed targets
- Secure ongoing trend and competition analysis;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies that translate into actionable campaigns for your team to execute
- Tell our Owner to Order story effectively and sell the value of marketing & ATS products and services
- Manage a team of individuals; being hands-on, collaborative and prepared to give direction, leadership and guide your team to success;
- Control the team’s strategic planning and resources
As a Channel Marketing Manager, you must have:
- A Bachelor Degree (marketing or communication-related fields);
- 5-10 years’ experience in digital marketing related position with a track record of delivering results through email marketing, SEO, CRO and online advertising;
- 2-5 years of experience managing people
- Experience with Inbound Marketing tools such as Hubspot is a must;
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills—be able track and evaluate results
- Data-driven decision making and a desire for continuous improvement
- Strong project management, organizational and executional skills
- The ability to be a team player who thrives in a collaborative work environment and is motivated by team success;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and with the ability to manage and influence across all levels of the organization;
- Bilingual English/French is considered an asset.
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.