ATS has grown to represent eight brands, with the newest, Spectrum, added in Western Canada in November of 2014. These manufacturers’ products can be found in exterior and interior settings within commercial, education, hospitality, medical, and long-term care industries.
Our dedicated and knowledgeable internal and external sales staff located across Canada are committed to delivering the highest level of personalized service to architects, designers, engineers, and distributors. Whether it’s providing technical information on a specific product, obtaining a quote, or making a purchase, we’re here to help with every step of the way.
As our CNC Operator, you will:
- Operate a 3- Axis CNC router table with skillset to:
- Change tooling that’s worn or damaged
- Measure/calibrate tool heights
- Setting offsets accurately
- Be responsible for leading and driving fabrication material projects.
- Load and unload façade sheets and parts, as well as set up and monitor machine as required.
- Maintain quality control and inspect machined parts to ensure job specifications are maintained.
- Proven skills with hand tools to perform finishing work such as cutting, drilling/tapping, filing/sanding
- Construct finished components (lockers, cabinets, furniture, etc.) and assist with preparation for shipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, and carry out other warehouse duties as needed.
As our CNC Operator, you must have:
- The ability to lift heavy sheets of material onto and off of CNC machine.
- Experience in industrial woodworking, aluminum composite, cladding material, sheet material fabrication or similar.
- Skills to operate hand tools, portable power tools and stationary machines.
- Computer and mathematic proficiency.
- An outgoing personality with good communication skills, both written and verbal with a team player mentality.
- Superior organization and work ethic.
- Previous experience with CNC is a must.
- Flexibility to work staggered hours when necessary.
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.