ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
Why work at ATS?
- Competitive Salary
- Full Group Benefits Program
- Fooseball Tables
- Ping Pong Tables
- Free Parking
- On-site Gym Facilities
- Located near TTC
- Basketball Net
- Outdoor Patio
- Employee Events
- Dynamic Work Environment
- AWESOME Culture!
ATS is, first and foremost, about delighting our clients and we are deeply committed to providing them with exceptional service. We are recognized for our technical expertise and experience, which we apply to help our clients succeed. We have a strong work ethic and will do all that we can to assist our clients complete their projects efficiently. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it! We are seeking an energetic, highly effective, full time CNC Programmer / Operator to be a part of our Architectural Specifications Team.
Key to our business, the Architectural Specifications Team is deeply committed to fostering client relationships and providing exceptional customer service. Recognized for our product expertise and experience, we put together accurate project quotations and provide timely distribution that is a huge time savings for our clients, and essential to our sponsors such as Bobrick and Trepsa. Our team of young, friendly professionals have strong problem solving abilities and work effectively handling multiple tasks.
As our CNC Programmer / Operator, you will:
• Operate a CNC router table (3 Axis).
• Load and unload sheets and parts, as well as set up and monitor machine as required.
• Maintain quality control and inspect machined parts to ensure job specifications are maintained.
• Be capable and willing to learn how to program CNC router using V-Carve Pro.
• Construct finished components (Lockers, cabinets, furniture, etc.) and prepare for shipment.
• Perform some finishing such as cutting, drilling, filing, and assembly.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment, and carry out other warehouse duties as needed.
As our CNC Programmer / Operator, you must have:
• Availability to work full time days with some flexibility to work evenings when needed.
• The ability to lift heavy sheets of material onto CNC machine.
• Experience in industrial woodworking or similar using hand tools, portable power tools and stationary machines. • Computer and mathematic proficiency.
• An outgoing personality with good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Superior organization and work ethic.
• Previous experience with CNC an asset.
• Forklift and reach licenses an asset.
To learn more about our company visit our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8o
And our web pages: ats-sales.ca| atsspec.ca| visualspecbuilder.com| spectrumlockers.com
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity, and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity, and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.