ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As our Data Coordinator, you will:
- Find and identify the Manufacturer SPEC sheets for the Products with a missing Shop drawing
- Research product specifications and prepare shop drawings related to project quotations
- Generating Id’s for the CrossRef Products
- Continuously grasp mechanical and architectural technical product knowledge through daily work and in-house product training;
- Perform data information collection from internal and external sources, and verification for entry into the database;
- Manage and perform content integration projects;
- Collaborate with fellow team members to interpret our needs and/or those of our clients;
- Carry out other miscellaneous tasks, as needed.
- Using SQL and similar software to run data queries.
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in a timely and accurate manner.
As our Data Coordinator, you must have:
- An educational background in a related field such as Information Technology / Math and Business / Economics
- Intermediate to advanced level using Microsoft Office programs, MySQL and CRM systems;
- Proficiency in using Atlassian tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent fluency in English;
- Superior searching and analytical skills;
- A creative thinker; Internet and media-savvy;
- Solid written and proofreading abilities with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong organizational, time management, and project management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment;
- The ability to perform effectively handling multiple tasks or projects;
- Some geography knowledge (Canada and the United States);
- Fluency in French is an asset
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.