ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As the Database Developer, you will:
- Write basic python scripts to extract data from database and files.
- Write complex SQL queries, functions, stored procedures and triggers.
- Be strategic, self-motivated, creative, and highly communicative individual, capable of adapting quickly to a fast-paced and evolving environment.
As a Database Developer, you must have:
- At least 2 years of experience in writing complex queries and stored procedures in MySQL (preferred), oracle, MS SQL.
- Strong basics in python scripting
- Logical and analytical skills to maintain/manage big data sets.
Nice to Have:
- ETL developer skills
- Architect, design, implement and maintain site-to-site data replication
- DBA expertise and best practices to scale and optimize database services
- Data integration with other CRM/ platforms like Cloud ERP Sales, SAP, etc.
- Excel-VBA Macro.
- Knowledge of Dashboarding tools like Power-BI, QlikView/Qlik Sense/Tableau/Excel-VBA, etc.
- Custom ETL Scripting
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.