Digital Marketing Coordinator
ATS has grown to represent eight brands, with the newest, Spectrum, added in Western Canada in November of 2014. These manufacturers’ products can be found in exterior and interior settings within commercial, education, hospitality, medical, and long-term care industries.
Our dedicated and knowledgeable internal and external sales staff located across Canada are committed to delivering the highest level of personalized service to architects, designers, engineers, and distributors. Whether it’s providing technical information on a specific product, obtaining a quote, or making a purchase, we’re here to help with every step of the way.
The role of a Digital Marketing Coordinator will assist in planning, communicating and executing marketing plans to grow our core architectural focused brands. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for 3 key areas: Sample Process, Digitally Enabling the Sales Team, and Increase Brand Awareness via Social Media.
As our Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be:
- In charge of sending out product samples, inventory updates, packaging, and qualifying leads
- Assisting in digitally enabling the sales team through:
- the use of designing marketing materials (i.e flyers, brochures, postcards, advertisements, and trade show, promo, and more), through promoting CEU’s/presentations
- providing support for pre-and-post presentation set-up
- Helping to increase brand awareness for our Spectrum and Quickship brands through social media
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you must have:
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Design
- 3+ Years Experience in digital marketing or related position with a track record of delivering results through email marketing, SEO, CRO, and online advertising
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop in order to design marketing materials
- Able to book meetings on Zoom/Teams
- Social Media: Able to create creative posts on LinkedIn
- Flexibility to switch between projects or pivot quickly
- Time management skills to work on multiple projects at once with various
- Attention to detail to ensure all team specifications are met and free of any errors
- Creative mindset to be able to bring a design to life with simple instructions
- Strong team player with thrives in a collaborative work environment and is motivated by team success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Email Service Provider such as Hubspot
Nice to Have:
- Website/HTML knowledge
- Familiarity of the façade industry
- Interest in the façade/construction industry
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.