ATS has grown to represent eight brands, with the newest, Spectrum, added in Western Canada in November of 2014. These manufacturers’ products can be found in exterior and interior settings within commercial, education, hospitality, medical, and long-term care industries.
Our dedicated and knowledgeable internal and external sales staff located across Canada are committed to delivering the highest level of personalized service to architects, designers, engineers, and distributors. Whether it’s providing technical information on a specific product, obtaining a quote, or making a purchase, we’re here to help with every step of the way.
As our Director of Operations, you will:
- Oversee and manage a team of 10-12 production personnel tasked with executing the fabrication and shipment
- Drive business strategy by linking departmental and role specific goals and objectives for the plant production team with corporate objectives
- Develop and manage complete production strategy for all projects (temporary, permanent and semi-permanent), including staffing, equipment and resource management, with a focus on delivering projects On-Time, In-Full and On Budget
- Effectively communicates quality issues to management and provides root cause and solution analysis to prevent future quality issues
- Responsible for identifying the need for, and implementing, new production systems, process, policies and tools
- Creates actions plans and processes to drive improvement in KPIs
- Prepare, update and manage production planning and scheduling information, which is visible to internal teams, using the various company planning and scheduling tools
As our Director of Operations, you must have:
- University education in Business/Accounting considered an asset
- A minimum of 5 years operations management experience is required
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal skills
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to work within deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven leadership abilities
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to deal with multiple priorities and competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and Include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.