ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
Why work at ATS?
- Competitive Salary
- Full Group Benefits Program
- Fooseball Tables
- Ping Pong Tables
- Free Parking
- On-site Gym Facilities
- Located near TTC
- Basketball Net
- Outdoor Patio
- Employee Events
- Dynamic Work Environment
- AWESOME Culture!
ATS is, first and foremost, about delighting our clients and we are deeply committed to providing them with exceptional service. We are recognized for our technical expertise and experience, which we apply to help our clients succeed. We have a strong work ethic and will do all that we can to assist our clients complete their projects efficiently. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it! We are seeking an energetic, highly effective Estimator / CAD Drafter .
Key to our business, the Architectural Specifications Team is deeply committed to fostering client relationships and providing exceptional customer service. Recognized for our product expertise and experience, we put together accurate project quotations and provide timely distribution that is a huge time savings for our clients, and essential to our sponsors such as Bobrick and Trespa. Our team of young, friendly professionals have strong problem solving abilities and work effectively handling multiple tasks.
As our Estimator / CAD Drafter , you will:
- Analyse, understand and provide quantity take-offs on architectural drawings;
- Compose shop drawings and technical documents;
- Quickly learn about our wall panel and mounting system products to have ability to explain and articulate these systems accordingly while speaking with a range of professionals (home and commercial property owners, engineers and architects, and contractors and installers);
- Provide support our outside sales representatives with estimating and technical support.
As our Estimator / CAD Drafter , you must have:
- A college diploma / university degree in Architecture, Architectural Technology, Engineering Technology or related field;
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as an estimator or in a similar role;
- An understanding of construction bidding and tender process, as well as an overall knowledge of architectural rainscreen products;
- Experience with building envelope systems and their related materials, components and systems;
- Strong technical understanding of facades and cladding systems and their applications;
- The ability to interpret construction documents and specifications, knowledge of local Building Codes;
- Excellent skills with AutoCAD;
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft products;
- An outgoing personality with exceptional communication skills, both written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Superior organization and work ethic;
- Professional demeanor and appearance;
- Excellent fluency in English and French is an asset.
Please apply including your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8o
And our web pages: ats-sales.ca| atsspec.ca| visualspecbuilder.com| spectrumlockers.com
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity, and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity, and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.