ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As our HR Coordinator, you will:
- Provide assistance with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Support and assist with full-cycle recruitment process: screen candidates, schedule interviews, conduct reference checks
- Responsible for employee onboarding, off-boarding and employee file and data maintenance
- Respond to queries and provide guidance in line with ATS’ processes and policies
- Complete administrative tasks for HR processes including, but not limited to, benefits, hiring, leaves and departures
As our HR Coordinator, you must have:
- 2 or more years of work experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s or college degree in Human Resources
- Proficient in ADP Workforce (HRIS)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced company
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive and self-motivated
Nice to have:
- CHRP or in progress
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.