ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As our Junior Lead Generator you will:
- Learn and become the expert on data sources, uses, and ways to access data to support strategic business initiatives.
- Manage and deliver data required for our clients
- Apply data mining techniques to mine the data warehouses and identify opportunities for our clients.
- Support the vision, mission, values and strategic objectives of ATS
- Continuously grasp mechanical and architectural product knowledge and concepts through daily work and in-house product training.
As a Junior Lead Generator, you must have:
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Management, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Successful candidates are logical thinkers with good organizational skills who seek evidence-based solutions to complex problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent fluency in English.
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze and share findings
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of analytical and database software, with a preference for candidates with hands-on expertise of the following applications: SQL or advanced Excel
- Knowledge or Experience in the construction industry
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.