ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As our Quotations Specialist, you will:
- Specialize in cross-referencing plumbing and mechanical products;
- Convert written specifications and construction drawings into quotations;
- Point of contact between ATS and their user base of industry professionals;
- Provide customer support and technical information about products and applications;
- Prepare mechanical and architectural quotes for commercial projects across North America;
- Research, evaluate and cross products to satisfy the customers’ requirements/comply with local building code, accessibility, and other regulations;
- Continuously learn product knowledge through daily work and in-house product training;
- Adhoc duties when required.
As a Junior Quotations Specialist, you must have:
- Experience in a related field (preferred);
- Superior organizational skills, tech-savvy, and attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English;
- Experience in data entry, analysis, and familiarity with Microsoft Office;
Nice to Have:
- Mechanical Engineering background with familiarity of Building Codes
- Mechanically inclined with knowledge of plumbing
- Prior architectural or MEP sales /customer service experience/quotations/inside sales
- French-speaking an asset.
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.