ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As our Junior Unity Developer, you will:
- Report to the Lead developer and implement features for the application
- Maintain proper documentation and help design new features
- Fix bugs using JIRA and monitoring performance
- Build an intuitive user interface that lets the user make rule-driven decisions
- Live our team values of ownership, pragmatism, cooperation, and empathy for our customers
As our Junior Unity Developer, must have:
- 2+ years’ experience designing and building engaging apps with the Unity game engine
- Excellent knowledge in C#
- Techniques in assembling modular prefabs to construct a single item/object
- Experience working collaboratively using version control systems (Git/GitLab/Sourcetree)
- Capable of taking technical responsibilities for a product or project
- Knowledge of common code architectural patterns
- JSON data knowledge
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.