Allied Technical Solutions (ATS) is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
Allied Technical Solutions (ATS)is, first and foremost, about delighting our clients and we are deeply committed to providing them with exceptional service. We are recognized for our technical expertise and experience, which we apply to help our clients succeed. We have a strong work ethic and will do all that we can to assist our clients to complete their projects efficiently. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it! We are currently seeking a full time Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our team.
In today’s competitive marketplace, where every marketing and advertising dollar counts, the ATS Marketing Team stands by our mandate, which is to produce powerful marketing and sales tools for our company and valued clients. We look for professionals who are capable, versatile, and passionate, with very strong logic and problem solving abilities
Why work at ATS?
Well, we have some awesome incentives…
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Full Group Benefits Program/RRSPs
- Work Life Balance
- Fun Charity Events! – we love to give back!
- ANNUAL Hockey Rink available to staff (we build it ourselves)
- Foosball Tables
- Ping Pong Tables
- Free Parking
- On-site Gym Facilities
- Located near TTC
- Basketball Net
- Outdoor Patio
- Employee Events YEAR ROUND
- Dynamic Work Environment
- AWESOME Culture!
- Did we mention the VR room? We have that too.
As our Marketing & Events Coordinator, you will:
- Report to the Marketing Manager and drive events management, successfully planning and executing memorable events with creativity, enthusiasm, and a passion for detail;
- From conception to execution and finish, coordinate various events, such as team activities, booking and organizing space and schedule for on-site meetings or training sessions, and also tradeshows, tournaments, including travel (hotel and flights), accommodations and food and beverage;
- Source and negotiate competitive pricing options to a mutually successful outcome with vendors and partners;
- Compile and manage a list of internal and external event suppliers and a guest list for all events;
- Create and implement event communication plans, as well as monitor and manage marketing budget for particular components of projects;
- Provide onsite event support (set up of space), sponsorship, and logistics;
- Actively participate in brainstorming with other members of the marketing group to generate creative campaign strategies and tactics;
- Responsible for purchasing of materials/items necessary for events;
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects as required to support general events and marketing efforts.
As our Marketing & Events Coordinator, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Business or related field;
- 1-3 years of event management experience with excellent organizational skills and processes;
- Professional attitude and appearance with a creative mindset, knowledge and passion for the latest event trends;
- Attention to detail and able to juggle multiple priorities and responsibilities under tight timelines;
- Drive and enthusiasm, with the ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Flexibility to engage in a variety and range of tasks;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A positive, customer service-oriented attitude and approach;
- A clear understanding of the brand and business environment;
- The ability to problem solve in high-pressure, fast-paced environment;
- Availability after hours with the possibility of travel in order to coordinate and ensure successful execution of events and activities;
- Bilingualism an asset (French-English);
Submit your resume and SALARY EXPECTATIONS.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8o
And our web pages: ats-sales.ca| atsspec.ca| visualspecbuilder.com| spectrumlockers.com
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity, and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity, and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Please, NO Recruiters. Do not contact job poster with unsolicited services or offers.