ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS is, first and foremost, about delighting our clients and we are deeply committed to providing them with exceptional service. We are recognized for our technical expertise and experience, which we apply to help our clients succeed. We have a strong work ethic and will do all that we can to assist our clients to complete their projects efficiently. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it! We are currently seeking a full-time Mechanical Engineer (P.Eng.) to join our Specifications Team.
Why work at ATS?
- Competitive Salary
- Full Group Benefits Program
- Fooseball Tables
- Ping Pong Tables
- Free Parking
- On-site Gym Facilities
- Located near TTC
- Basketball Net
- Outdoor Patio
- Employee Events
- Dynamic Work Environment
- AWESOME Culture!
Our head office in Toronto, Ontario Canada is near Morningside Avenue and Highway 401 in the northeast GTA. We are conveniently located near transit (TTC) and a variety of restaurants, shops, and a bank. Our office offers an open and spacious work environment with free parking, an onsite gym, games outdoor patio and BBQ. These great amenities along with fun quarterly employee events, promote friendship and camaraderie among our team, which are mutually beneficial for our employees’ well-being at work and our company’s success.
As our Mechanical Engineer (P.Eng.) you will:
- Be mechanically inclined with knowledge and sizing experience in the plumbing and mechanical fields, and continue to develop these skills through daily work and continuous product training;
- Specialize in Mechanical and Plumbing
- Be the go-to person for our multi-functional teams, as well as a point of contact for ATS and their user base;
- Provide customer support and technical information about products, product applications and sizing to Mechanical Engineers and Architects, and Interior Designers;
- Prepare mechanical and architectural product specifications, design development, outline and design-build specifications for commercial projects across North America;
- Research and evaluate construction materials and products to satisfy the end user’s needs, as well as to comply with the building code pertinent to the project location, and other regulations.
As a Mechanical Engineer (P.Eng.), you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Licensed Professional Engineer (MEP) in Ontario;
- At least 5 years of Mechanical Engineering experience;
- Background and familiarity of Building Codes and Standards;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent fluency in English;
- Strong written abilities needed for internal and external purposes;
- Superior organizational skills and be tech savvy with excellent abilities using MS Office;
- Professional demeanor and appearance;
- Previous experience as a technical specialist (is an asset);
- Hydronic experience (is an asset);
- AutoCAD, Pro E, Revit (nice to have);
FULL COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE
Please apply including your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about ATS’ Companies, please visit
our websites: atsspec.ca /* *ats-sales.ca /* *visualspecbuilder.com /* *spectrumlockers.com
Allied Technical Solutions Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.