ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As our Multimedia Designer, you will:
- Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all projects support brand creative guidelines across various media and platforms (digital and print)
- Manage end- to -end creative delivery from concept to execution of design collaterals for print, web, social media which meet brand direction & timelines
- Work closely with other departments to assess creative needs, suggest solutions and execute design directions based on project objectives.
- Collaborates on the strategic development of marketing campaigns
- Assist in designing, creating, editing, and ordering marketing materials for account managers and sales team
- Create templates for company presentations and proposals (you will need to have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft, PowerPoint);
- Design templates for email campaigns, website pages, and social media graphics
- Train co-workers to use templates in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Assist the Marketing Manager and Creative Lead and support the marketing team with marketing activities and projects;
As a Multimedia Designer, you must have:
- Successful completion of College/University with a 3-year degree in Graphic Design or Multimedia
- 3-5 years of experience as a Multimedia/Graphic Layout Artist with Advertising or Marketing agency experience being beneficial;
- Exceptional design, and attention to detail is a must;
- Strong knowledge of CS6 with emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere.
- Strong knowledge of video creation/ editing using Adobe After Effects is a must.
- An ability to visualize pre-production concepts in the form of storyboards is an asset
- Strong understanding of Adobe Acrobat DC, and all Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong communication skills and time management skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- An understanding of French is an asset;
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.