ATS has grown to represent eight brands, with the newest, Spectrum, added in Western Canada in November of 2014. These manufacturers’ products can be found in exterior and interior settings within the commercial, education, hospitality, medical, and long-term care industries. Our dedicated and knowledgeable internal and external sales staff located across Canada are committed to delivering the highest level of personalized service to architects, designers, engineers, and distributors. Whether it’s providing technical information on a specific product, obtaining a quote, or making a purchase, we’re here to help with every step of the way.
As our Project Manager, you will:
- Be accountable for achieving the sales and profitability goals by developing sales plans and forecasts; for our Trespa facades business
- Sell and teach others how to sell value and solutions to ATS’ customers. Direct the selling activities of the inside sales team inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions
- Continuously improve the estimating process
- Maintain and expands customer base by counselling sales coordinators; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Provide quality leadership for ATS’ customers in all assigned tasks: inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others.
- Lead the Estimating and Inside Sales Teams, inclusive of managing performance, coaching, mentoring, hiring and career development of 8 direct reports
- Use Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) to forecast and track sales, and oversee the promotion and inventory of all of our product lines
- Perform weekly funnel reviews with each of the sales coordinator and estimators
- Act as a key relationship owner and key contact with manufacturing partners
As our Project Manager, you must have:
- A college diploma/university degree in Project Management
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Project Management and estimating in construction
- A good understanding of industry practices, regulatory guidelines and rules, safety measures and standards
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Superior client relations, negotiation and closing skills
- An outgoing personality with exceptional communication skills, both written, verbal & presentation skills
- Excellent computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Ability to learn and adapt in a rapidly growing environment
Nice to have:
- Excellent fluency in English and French is an asset
- PMP Certificate
- Experience working with Hubspot
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.