ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As our Quotations Specialist Team Lead, you will:
- Assist with client on-boarding and hiring process
- Provide assistance in process manuals, technology improvements and implementation
- Work with various departments to ensure seamless operations and the integrity of the quote data.
- Teach and train new team members on various areas of the business
- Communicate expectations, assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally
- Participate in 1:1 meeting with team members & manager
- Use empowerment, trust and other strategies as appropriate to develop and motivate team members
As a Quotations Specialist Team Lead, you must have:
- Minimum three years’ experience quoting plumbing, mechanical or architectural products
- Minimum one year experience managing a team
- Experience in data entry, analysis, and familiarity with Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Mechanical Engineering background with familiarity of Building Codes
- Mechanically inclined with knowledge of plumbing
- Superior organizational skills, tech-savvy, and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, self-directed and able to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with JIRA will be considered an asset.
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.