ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS is, first and foremost, about delighting our clients and we are deeply committed to providing them with exceptional service. We are recognized for our technical expertise and experience, which we apply to help our clients succeed. We have a strong work ethic and will do all that we can to assist our clients to complete their projects efficiently. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization and we hope you will become a part of it! We are currently seeking a Quotations Specialist to join our Team.
At the heart of our business, the Quotations Team is deeply committed to fostering client relationships and providing exceptional customer service. Recognized for our construction specification expertise and experience, we put together accurate specifications and create high-quality product renderings that are essential to our sponsors and a huge time saving for our end users. Our team of young, friendly professionals have strong problem-solving abilities and work in a fast-paced environment; performing effectively to meet ATS’ objective of a’24-hour’ project completion time.
As Our Quotations Specialist, you will:
- Specialize in cross-referencing plumbing and mechanical products; creating and entering of data into database;
- Convert written specifications and construction drawings into quotations;
- Be a point of contact between ATS and their user base of industry professionals;
- Provide customer support and technical information about products and product applications;
- Prepare mechanical and architectural quotations for commercial projects across North America;
- Research, evaluate and cross products to satisfy the customers’ requirements, as well as to comply with local building code, accessibility, and other regulations;
- Continuously grasp mechanical and architectural product knowledge through daily work and in-house product training.
As Our Quotations Specialist, you must have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent fluency in English;
- Strong written abilities needed for internal and external purposes;
- Superior organizational skills, tech-savvy, and attention to detail;
- Some experience in data entry, analysis, and familiarity with Microsoft Office;
- Professional demeanor and appearance;
- Experience in a related field (preferred);
- Prior architectural or MEP sales /customer service experience/quotations / inside sales (nice to have);
- Mechanical Engineering background with familiarity of Building Codes (nice to have);
- Mechanically inclined with knowledge of plumbing (nice to have);
- French-speaking an asset.
Please apply including your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8o
And our web pages: ats-sales.ca| atsspec.ca| visualspecbuilder.com| spectrumlockers.com
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity, and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity, and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.