Allied Technical Solutions (ATS) is the only online, time-saving, Specification Information System that directly connects the Design community and their building spec requirements with the leading manufacturers’ products. With ATS, Designers may conveniently review manufacturers’ product details and build customized and accurate specification packages: Plumbing Fixture Schedules, Bathroom Accessories Schedules, Interior Finish Schedules, Cut Sheets, Owner Presentations, CSI Master Format, and much more. Packages are complete with images, written specs, 3D BIM families, budget pricing, and much more.
Our dynamic services allow Designers to specify anything from plumbing fixtures and accessories, to mechanical equipment and drainage specialties, as well as architectural specialty products. Furthermore, they can conveniently download complete specification packages, in the format most suitable to their application. We are recognized for our technical expertise and experience, which we apply to help our clients succeed. We have a strong work ethic and we assist our clients to complete their projects efficiently. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it! We are currently seeking a dynamic, full-time SCRUM Master.
Why work at ATS?
Well, we have some awesome incentives…
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Full Group Benefits Program/RRSPs
- Work Life Balance
- Fun Charity Events! – we love to give back!
- ANNUAL Hockey Rink available to staff (we build it ourselves)
- Foosball Tables
- Ping Pong Tables
- Free Parking
- On-site Gym Facilities
- Located near TTC
- Basketball Net
- Outdoor Patio
- Employee Events YEAR ROUND
- Dynamic Work Environment
- AWESOME Culture!
- Did we mention the VR room? We have that too.
As our SCRUM Master, you will:
- Safeguarding transparency by ensuring daily tasks status are updated by team members.
- Leading, arranging and facilitating Agile ceremonies.
- Recommending and maintaining agile best practices document repository.
- Enabling discussion and conflict resolution to improve team productivity while promoting continuous improvement.
- Meeting sprint goals by helping team coordinate their inputs and outputs
- Building the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Managing the planning, controlling and co-ordination of the software project team to deliver based on the project goals
- Facilitating planning activities with key milestones, monitoring progress against plans
- Enduring projects are delivered within the approved schedule, scope, and budget
- Managing and measuring team’s performance of project tasks
As our SCRUM Master, you must have:
- CSM certificate or sufficient work experience
- 3+ years of experience in agile delivery / transformation / training / coaching
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies (understanding both the business requites a waterfall approach while IT runs Agile.
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and respect to its methodologies.
- Experience with Atlassian tools including, but not limited to, JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, JIRA Portfolio, and Confluence.
- Energetic, positive, motivational leader and creative problem solver with willingness and confidence to speak directly with clients.
- Great relationship management amongst teams and individuals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with business presentation and facilitation skills.
Submit your resume and SALARY EXPECTATIONS.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8o
And our web pages: ats-sales.ca| atsspec.ca| visualspecbuilder.com| spectrumlockers.com
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity, and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity, and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Please, NO Recruiters. Do not contact job poster with unsolicited services or offers.