ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As the Senior Back-End PHP Developer, you will:
- Report to Software Architect; develop exciting new features for three unique platforms;
- Work on a cross-functional, feature-driven development team
- Lead technical design discussions and help drive technical decisions
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Live our team values of ownership, pragmatism, cooperation, and empathy for our customers
- Support and mentor junior members of the team
As a Senior Back-End PHP, you must have:
- 5-7+ years minimum with an advanced level of experience with full LAMP stack
- Experience in developing and using service APIs
- Experience with back-end product platform (PHP, MySQL)
- Excellent understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB).
- Strong knowledge of virtualization and container technologies (Docker)
- Experience working collaboratively using version control systems (Git/GitLab).
- Expertise using Swagger and/or Postman tools
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS and DevOps would be an asset but not required.
- Nice to have experience with Java and Zend framework
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used