ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As the Shipper/Receiver you will:
- Correctly assemble, package, ship and receive all goods and materials in a timely manner while following policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate inventory control to prevent late deliveries
- Coordinate the shipping of smaller packages by courier companies
- Help with other miscellaneous tasks, as needed
- Be proactive to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Be a punctual and reliable self-starter who can work independently or with multi-functional teams – working towards self-directed tasks
- Flexibility to accept the unexpected or changes to routine operations which may include remaining after regular hours to get the job done
As a Shipper/Receiver you must have:
- Have Counterbalance / Reach certification with prior experience using fork extensions for oversized loads (pallets up to 7’x14’)
- Ability to use hand tools, skill saws, and metal strapping machine
- Prior experience in distribution including shipping, receiving, assembly and inventory control
- Some experience in Microsoft Office; using Excel and Word
- Physically fit with the ability to lift heavy material regularly
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent fluency in English
- A professional demeanor, and be trustworthy and flexible
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- The ability to perform under tight deadlines; working in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with using an inventory control system preferably Fishbowl
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com and Include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.