ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As the Technical Project Manager, you will:
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Evaluate and track change requests using defined change management process and identify opportunities for additional revenue
- Oversee acquisition of resources as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, and managers
- Responsible for creating, or monitoring the creation of, project artifacts including:
- High level solution design, project definitions through requirements documentation
- Technical documentation including technical functional specifications, release/deployment plans, rollback plans, etc.
- Provide leadership for production release activities, including impact/risk assessment, resource allocation/co-ordination, and sponsor/business communication
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
As a Technical Project Manager, you must have:
- 5 years’ experience in project management
- PMP Certification
- Experience using JIRA
- Scrum and Agile experience
- Extensive leadership experience, and a demonstrated capability to build and lead teams.
- Must be able to clearly explain technical issues and constraints to non-technical people both in verbal and written communications
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be able to speak comfortably to a variety of audiences at operational and executive levels
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.