ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects to integrate complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
ATS has a strong work ethic committed to delighting clients and providing them with exceptional service. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it!
As the Unity Developer, you will:
- Interactive application development
- Detailed Software design
- Report to Software Architect
- Work with a cross-functional, feature-driven development team
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs and monitoring performance
As a Unity Developer, you must have:
- 5+ years’ experience designing and building engaging apps with Unity game engine
- Familiarity with client/server integration: service APIs
- Understanding of JSONs and data structures
- Understanding of StateMachines
- Experience working collaboratively using version control systems (Git/GitLab)
- Developed and deployed on one or more platforms using the Unity engine
- Experience optimizing 3rd-party Unity assets and incorporating into custom scenes
- Excited to find creative solutions to difficult problems
Nice to have:
- Experience with Shaders for visual effects
- Experience in modelling and art tools (Blender, Photoshop, etc.)
- Good artistic skills (proportion, color, composition)
Your Life and Career at ATS:
ATS is dynamic, industrious, innovative and collaborative. We believe diverse and inclusive organizations create work environments that are inventive and open-minded, where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives. At ATS, we offer the following to make sure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work-life balance
- Free parking
- Foosball, Ping Pong Table & basketball net
- Gym facilities
- Epic year-round employee events!
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our web page: https://www.atsspec.com/ and our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used