The ATS Spec is a Marketing and Software company for the Mechanical and Architectural Construction Industry. We create content and systems for all parties in the Mechanical and Architectural design and sales chain including ATS Spec and ATS Project Tracker.
ATS is, first and foremost, about delighting our clients and we are deeply committed to providing them with exceptional service. We are recognized for our technical expertise and experience, which we apply to help our clients succeed. We have a strong work ethic and will do all that we can to assist our clients complete their projects efficiently. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization and we hope you will become a part of it! We are seeking a highly energetic and aggressive Western Canada Account Manager.
Key to our business, the Market Development Team is deeply committed to fostering client relationships and providing exceptional customer service. A huge time savings for our clients, the overall goal is to have the design community in the individual territories actively use our services, and assist designers with generating construction documents by using our online tools. Our team of young, friendly professionals have strong problem-solving abilities and work effectively handling multiple tasks.
As our Western Canada Account Manager, you will:
- Work towards and maintain a high-level understanding of our sponsor’s product offerings;
- Call on design professionals including mechanical and plumbing engineers in the Western Canada market, to introduce and promote our company’s services;
- Plan and execute seminars and one-on-one meetings at these design offices to introduce, train or update on our company’s free tools and services;
- Establish long term relationships with our key clients while identifying new opportunities;
- Serve as a consultant or a member of the design team to all clients, providing specifications and product recommendations;
- Track down major projects and the designers on these projects to encourage them use our free services;
- Coordinate with manufacturer sponsor’s factory representatives to generate specification packages;
- Work with multi-faceted teams to meet customer requirements, and to provide the most up to date product information to industry professionals;
- Use Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) to for reporting, maintaining and expanding customer base;
- Detail activities, progress, market information, new ideas, expenses and other relevant data as appropriate or as requested.
As our Western Canada Account Manager, you must have:
- A college degree and/or experience in related field;
- At least 3 years construction industry experience in sales and business development;
- A good understanding of construction industry practices, products and standards, and the ability to interpret construction documents and specifications;
- An architectural or design background, and working knowledge of local Building Codes
- An outgoing personality with exceptional communication skills, both written, verbal & presentation skills;
- Professional demeanor and appearance;
- Flair for polished presentations;
- Technology and Internet savvy;
- Mechanically inclined with knowledge of plumbing, hydronic products and systems
- Willingness to travel. Overnight travel is estimated at 30% to 40%.
You will be a full time, permanent employee.
- Base salary, car allowance, expenses, laptop, cellular phone.
- Target based bonus
To learn more about our company visit our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8o