New Chicago Faucet Model Numbers
Toronto, ON (July 8, 2014) – As of June 20, 2014, ATS has switched over to new Chicago Faucet valves due to an improvement in the current product offering. This switch means that all 1900 and 1902 model numbers have been discontinued and are now replaced with new model numbers. The following is a list that shows the discontinued model numbers, new models, descriptions of the valves, and price differences.
Features of the new Chicago Faucet shower valve include:
– Improved flow rate (GPM) for both tub and shower service, and improved flow characteristics
– Precise mixing featuring a ceramic cartridge with simplified hot water volume adjustment
– Modern wall trim styling and easy-to-use handle
– Polished chrome wall plate
– Dual-indexed wall plate with embossed “H” and “C” and color-coded temperature graduation
– Solid rubber wall plate gasket for a reliable, uniform seal
– Hot and cold supply inlet check stops (This should provide a specification advantage vs. current commercial competitors)
– Valve inlets and outlets with both 1/2″ NPT thread and 1/2″ copper sweat
– Concealed handle screw for vandal resistance
Please note that we have updated your project accordingly. You can now log in to your account to download an updated copy of your project.
As always, should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-245-1880.
Thank you for your continued support.