UNITED STATES AND CANADIAN MARKETS
READY TO USE SPECIFICATION TEMPLATES
Follow these simple instructions to get started
Click the link in the above templates to go to the specification inside ATS SpecTool.
- You will be automatically directed to the template page.
- You can browse all the products we have pre-configured in each of the templates.
- Choose your product options or select all to begin importing into your project.
Import the template into your project
- Click the radio button to select the type of import (Project / Specification / Master).
- Enter the name of the project, specification or the master you are importing to.
- If your project / specification / master does not exist, you can choose to create a new one by clicking the +NEW button.
- Once the import is finished, you can view, add more or make any other edits as you wish.