ATS SPEC’s GUIDE TO ASPE
Hello ATS Family! We are so excited to be a part of ASPE 2018 in Atlanta this year! Come join us at Booth #1656 to see the new developments of our SaaS tools, ATS Spec Tool and, ATS Project Tracker.
We have a big launch coming up, and the first 500 visitors to sign up at our Booth at ASPE will have the exclusive privilege of being the Beta users of our new and updated ATS Spec Tool. Not only that but we also have an exciting giveaway planned, stay tuned for more details!
The American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) Convention & Expo is designed to enhance the professional development, technical education, and career growth of plumbing engineering professionals.
Exhibition Floor Guide to ASPE
Here is a map of the exhibition floor at ASPE. It can be quite a maze, that’s why we have compiled a list of 9 must-see Booths.
A.O. Smith, who like to be known as the Hot Water people, as they are the largest manufacturer and marketer of water heaters in North America will be at booth #1410.
Watts, a manufacturer of water quality products including backflow preventers, regulators, and valves will be at ASPE at Booth #1150. Watt’s will be hosting a Baby Bash promoting the newest member of their family, the Intellistation Jr. Come by Booth #1150 to RSVP to the party and see these products:
- Powers Intellistation Jr: The IntelliStation Jr. is the smart mixing valve that keeps you covered and connected. It is password protected and configurable on-site, easy to install and does not require factory pre-programming, a laptop, or special software to download for commissioning or when making adjustments to the valve.
- Watt RainCycle: Commercial rainwater harvesting systems capture, store, pump, and treat rainwater. Rainwater is ideal for use in irrigation, toilet flushing, washing, and other applications. Our modular systems can be customized to match the location and project needs.
Next on our guide to ASPE is Franke, a provider of products and solutions for residential kitchens and bathrooms, professional food service and more, will show off their beautiful collections at booth #732. Be sure to take a look at the Medi-flo display.The Medi-flo is the industry’s first sink with a Laminar Ozone Chamber. Infusing water with Ozone is twice as effective as bleach and kills bacteria 3000 times faster.
LIXIL will be at Booth #1038 and they have a huge line up of products to show from American Standard, and DXV.
NextGen Selectronic Faucet with SmarTherm: The exclusive American Standard SmarTherm™ Safety Shut-Off is an innovative technology that integrates a thermostatic hot water temperature limiter into the sensor faucet. SmarTherm™ is ASSE 1070 certified and automatically protects the user from scalding in case of hot water surge or cold water interruption. It eliminates the need for a separate TMV to achieve ASSE 1070 protection.
- Pintbrook Urinal: The Pintbrook Urinal from American Standard is a smart, High-Efficiency washdown urinal, operating in the range of 0.125 gpf to 0.50 gpf (0.47 Lpf/1.9 Lpf) to help save water. This optimized design is expertly crafted to provide superior splash protection. Features a 3/4″ inlet top spud, and includes wall hangers for easy installation.
- Decorum Lavatory: The Decorum Wall-Hung Bathroom Sink is made with vitreous china and includes our innovative EverClean surface to help fight off grime keeping your sink cleaner, longer. Available with rear overflow or less overflow and recessed self-draining deck with minimal backsplash along with a concealed arm or wall support (wall hanger included). The Decorum Wall-Hung Bathroom Sink is both ADA and TAS compliant.
- Afwall Commercial Toilet: The Afwall Millennium Back Spud Elongated Toilet Bowl is designed for use with 1.1 gpf – 1.6 gpf flush valves. Created for High Efficiency, the toilet achieves a MaP score of 1,000 grams for both 1.1 through 1.6 gpf providing high performance while saving water. With a back spud design, this toilet is water efficient product for commercial installations.
Stern-Williams Co, a manufacturer of terrazzo service sinks, shower floors and cabinet packages, and a complete line of drinking fountains will be at Booth #1333 promoting:
- Water Bottle filler station-Single Pedestal: the outdoor metal pedestal reusable water bottle filler features a brushed aluminum gravity type filler spout, vandal resistant drain, replaceable inline water filter and a push button valve.
- Cresent Mop Sink: The sink’s most important features are its Space efficiency and Maximum Utility- Its radial designed corners occupy minimum floor space, while its front drop minimizes the need of lifting equipment.
Centoco, a high-quality manufacturer of toilet seats will be at Booth #1732. Centoco will be promoting their Slow Close Wood Core Toilet Seat. It is high-gloss, scratch resistant and non-porous; meaning it won’t stain or discolor.
Lifeline, a manufacturer of Dialysis Boxes based in Chicago will be at Booth #1330. Their display will include their Lifeline Dialysis Box. The Lifeline® dialysis box features a stainless steel supply and is designed for use with dialysis machines that use RO (reverse osmosis) and DI (deionized) water, mixed with dialysate saline concentrate to prevent the corrosion of metals used in supply and waste systems.
McGuire Manufacturing Co., Inc. has been providing high quality, commercial plumbing for over 50 years. Today they specialize in traps, stops, supplies, drains, and strainers for professional use. At Booth #911, Mcguire will be displaying the Convertible Quarter Turn-Ball Valve, which is a lead free, brass ball valve, that is chrome plated with a convertible loose key handle.
Last but certainly not least, in our guide to ASPE is C-port. C-port is a manufacturer of innovative, economical support systems for gas and refrigeration pipes, electrical conduit, HVAC, and platform systems will be at Booth #1732
We hope you enjoyed and found our guide to ASPE useful. Don’t forget to join us at Booth #1656. We hope to see you there!
Share this article