Great buildings start with smart specifications
ATS SpecTool saves time, eliminates product selection errors and automates low value spec writing tasks. Architects, engineers and specifiers can now quickly move from product selection to finished spec generating more projects in less time.
Key features include:
- Product selection: hundreds of thousands of products.
- “Perfect Spec” Technology: a proprietary rules engine for error free product selection and code alignment.
- Multiple spec options and version management: easily create master templates that have various options for owners and architects to compare and select the final build version.
The ATS SpecTool is backed by a full-service support team, a library of technical documents, and instant brochures, submittals & REVIT/BIM downloads.
The ATS SpecTool is the future of spec writing. Read more below and try it for free at www.atsspec.com
1. SCHEMATIC DESIGN
Engineers may engage us during this stage of their design for general pricing information and other schematic tasks.
2. DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
ATS SPEC TOOL ASSISTS ENGINEERS WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Product Research & Coordination
- Reviewing Code Compliance
- Pricing And Budgeting
- Backflow Prevention Configurator
- Water Quality & Conditioning Sizing
- Sewage & Dewatering Pump Sizing
- Manufacturing Correspondence
- Confirming Technical Information
- Schedule Building
- Master Format Specifications
- Gathering Submittals
- Creating Book Specs
- Acquiring 3D BIM Families and CAD Drawings
- Prepare Presentations for Clients
We work as a consultant as needed through any number of revisions.
3. CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS
We have a very fast turn around time for projects that may come in during this phase. Tell us your deadline, and we’ll do our best to meet it.
4. ATS SPECTOOL’S PRIMARY DELIVERABLES.
ATS SpecTool will save you time by providing you with Plumbing Fixture and Mechanical Equipment Schedules, Submittals, CSI Master Format, and much more. Conveniently download your complete specification package, available in 7+ different formats, to best suit your application.
Let ATS SpecTool assist you with your next project!
Share this article