Cleanliness, durability, and maintenance come to mind when designing spaces in high traffic areas. With COVID-19 considerations in mind, it is more essential to develop innovative and thoughtful solutions in order to accommodate with varying fluctuations in traffic among large gatherings of people.
In high traffic spaces, we often do not realize the amount of shared contact surfaces (i.e faucets, sinks, soap dispensers) we share that can lead to the spread of unwanted germs.
This webinar, led by Rebeca Perullero, Director of Customer Experience at Allied Technical Solutions and Zach Allison, National Sales Manager – ATS Spec Tool at Allied Technical Solutions focuses on the challenges designers face when designing for high-traffic spaces. They also cover products in detail and their featured applications for your checklist in designing a high-traffic space like a restroom.
WATCH: Designing High Traffic Spaces
This presentation includes:
- The challenges when designing for high-traffic spaces
- Things to consider when designing restrooms
- Discussion of products to alleviate flow and decrease the risk of contamination in shared surfaces
- Differences of an entire facility design vs. zoned design
- Bobrick Duraline Parititions (Model: 1088G.67)
- They are durable with a black-edge design upon construction.
- Tall and gap-free door height to ensure privacy between stalls.
- Seamless maintenance with the phenolic ceiling and graffiti removal
- 25-year warranty
- American Standard Afwall® Millenium™ FloWise® Elongated Flushometer Toilet (Model: 3351101)
- Toilets are wall-hung with anti-microbial finish
- Upgraded toilet seat to include Centoco’s FAST-N-LOCK Mounting System to minimize maintenance frequency of restrooms
- Champion couplings
- Fast and quick installation and easy to maintain (gasket and shield do not come apart)
- Tested and certified to ASTM C1277, C1SP1 310, IAMPO listed
- Bobrick Soap System Cabinet, Foam or Liquid (Model: B-830)
- Connects 5 soap dispensers with one unit
- Easy and accessible maintenance
- Under Cabinet Type 304 satin-finish stainless steel
- Bobrick ADA Recessed Hand Dryer (Model: B-3275)
- Less than 17 seconds hand dry time
- Quieter than some other hand dryers with a 70 Dba
- Barrier-free, automatic hand dryer
- Elkay Enhanced EZH2O Bottle Filling Station (Model: LZS8WSLP)
- Stainless steel body with silver ion antimicrobial coating
- Hands-free control with activated sensors upon use
- Performs 2x faster than standard fillers
Share this article