Let’s work together to create safe spaces where we can limit the spread of germs, starting from the basic fit-out plan. With Covid-19, how we approach high-touch areas of any workplace will be impacted. When improving a tenant fit-out, the emphasis needs to be on reducing the number of touch-points and leveraging as many hands-free and touch-free options as possible. In this new world, these technologies that were deemed luxuries have now shown themselves to be essential to limit the spread of germs and necessary for a safe business environment.
Request a Discussion to Understand these Products:
Request a virtual learning session with our team. They’ll run through all the products, either with you individually or your team.
Here are our recommendations on key products for a safe, touch-free tenant improvement fit-out:
Washrooms are arguably the most important area to focus on to reduce the spread of germs. The close quarters and the importance of hygiene are imperative. Washrooms should be fitted with:
Sensor operated flush valves for washrooms and urinals
- Low flows available with full replacement
- SMO – side mount overrides are available for budget renovations
- Quick connect MJ couplings to reduce time on-site for installation
Sensor operated faucets & under counter lavatories
- Under counter lavatories make for more effective cleaning
- Low-flows available, and space-saving above deck mixing valves.
- Matching sensor-operated soap dispensers, non-fillable to prevent bacterial growth
Our hands are a petri dish of bacteria and with the spread of viruses such as COVID-19, there’s a logical focus on changing behaviors to avoid unnecessary contact. Here are some products that can change how we interact with the environment around us:
Office serveries with sensor-operated faucets and bottle fillers
- Low flow kitchen faucets with sensor operation
- Remote chillers available
Prayer room & ablution areas need foot wash stations with sensor-operated wall hung faucets
- Sensor near the outlet with adjustable ranges. Front access for ease of maintenance.
- Concealed recessed access door for access to Thermostatic mixing valve
- Commercial duty & low flows available
- Flash valve for quick & easy installation
- Hot water heater – dve series
- Electric heater with innovative touch-free controls
Save time with ATS by downloading our Tenant Improvement – Office Fit Out Package, on the Pop-up!
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
If you have any questions about the products featured in this article feel free to contact ATS. Our product experts are here to help via Live Chat, Email, and Phone (from the safety of our homes) or drop us an email and we’ll contact you!
Share this article